A List Apart
Brightly Colored Food
City of Sound
Croc o' Lyle
Digital Web Magazine
Dive Into Mark
Guide to ease
Joel on Software
Noise Between Stations
Off the top
Signal vs. Noise
The updated the Drupal system running iaslash.org is now using a different form of password encryption which will require a one time change from registered users. You will only have to do this once for the lifetime of your account. If you faked or removed your email address you will not be able to retrieve a temporary password. In these cases, you will need to create a new account or contact us to re-establish your account with a valid email address. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's what to do to re-set your password:
1) Go to: http://iaslash.org/user/password
2) Enter either a) your username or email address.
3) Retrieve the temporary system-generated password from your email address.
4) Return to http://iaslash.org/user/login and enter your username and temporary password.
5) You can now modify your password to one of your choosing by accessing "Edit user information" link at http://iaslash.org/user/edit
Thank you. If you encounter problems or have questions, please contact me.